Saturday, November 14, 2009

Do schools kill creativity

Well I must say I did enjoy sir Ken's presentation he is very amusing makes his speeches enjoyable keeps his audience interested. Now do I believe schools kill creativity, I believe it has killed the traditional creative thoughts and activities. Kids are not allowed to express their artistic sides as much as they should. I know my daughter is a great singer, but the school doesn't have music class as much as they should now its an elective you may only take it one trimester a year. The creativity that the children are taught is in technology only, computer creativity if its on a computer my child can design anything she wants not all is truly coming from her mind it starts from a program on the computer. So my answer is yes schools are not getting the child to use their brain or imagination to its fullest.

No comments:

Post a Comment