Monday, October 19, 2009

Response to Dr. Bernie Dodge

The pitfalls of making a webquest wow my quest has most everything that he said not to do, the one thing I had was a a great topic. To me its like Dr. Bernie looked over my webquest picked it a part and gave critism and said this is what i see in your quest now fix it. In order to correct my webquest I need to spunk up my intro to draw my kids in, then instead of using all factuals i need to maybe ask questions with questions make the audiance wonder want to see for themselves want them to research and do the project without it feeling like they are working but being explorers.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got that from the Dr. Bernie talk, Greg. It's great you were able to apply what he said to your own Quest. You really need to have someone edit it for capitalization, spelling, grammar, etc., that is step one. After that see if you can expand on those areas you point out from the Dr. Bernie talk. You're right the subject is excellent, it just needs more work to be a stunning WQ.

    ReplyDelete