Saturday, October 10, 2009

Begining of my WebQuest

Designing a WebQuest, people say the hardest part of doing most research papers or web pages is coming up with the topic, but I had no problem coming up with my topic, I wanted to do something close to my heart I chose a topic about my ancestors.
My problem with doing the WebQuest is figuring out how to set it up and where I set it up. I'm confused on where to start on my design. Do I go to a web page where I set up my WebQuest or do I go into my microsoft word and create my own, and if I do this how do I have it accessible to my students so they can start their research on the subject.

1 comment:

  1. I think from your recent messages to me in Talk to Lisa you've resolved this problem of how and where to make your WQ. Your site is fine, or an online template (but you said you were not able to save?).

    ReplyDelete