Sunday, September 27, 2009

Web Design

I must say initially I had a big fear of web designing, but once I went to my first web editor I had a blast looking through what you can do with it. There is so many ways you can create your page, so many use of a web page.
I'm still having some issues on a couple of the web designs, but having fun trying to figure them out hoping to learn all i can once I truly understand web design I feel as a future teacher I would be capable of utilizing my page for many things as a portfolio, a blog page and maybe even as a teaching tool.

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you try posting some text to your sites Greg. You seem to have the posting a photo down just fine. Adding text will allow you to see how those tools work and might help you choose the one you want to use for class.

    ReplyDelete